WORDS OF WISDOM FROM
YOUR GUIDING EXPERIENCE
A Letter To My Future Self Submission Form
Conditions of entry
- All Guides aged 5–105+ are encouraged to participate.
- One (1) entry per person.
- There is no cost for registering and submitting a letter.
- There is a restriction on letter length. Please refer to the ‘What kind of letter can I create’ section for details.
- Submissions of final letters due Friday 1 October 2021.
- Submit image of letter via online portal. Submission of a letter confirms approval for your letter to potentially be used in the keepsake book.
- 1-2 page letters will be accepted with a maximum of 2 pages.
- Blue or black ink must be used for the writing.
- Colours may be used if an illustration is included.
- The maximum size of 21.0 x 29.7cm or A4 paper.
- There is no minimum size. Letters must be handwritten in legible penmanship (print and clear cursive will be accepted).
Online Submission Instructions:
- All artwork must be submitted online via the link provided.
- All fields in the submission form must be completed (unless stated as “optional”).
- An image of the artwork must be uploaded via the online submission from.
- The accepted digital format is a JPEG of at least 300 dpi and less than 5 MB.