A creative & artistic
look at guiding
GirlMade Submission Form
Conditions of entry
- All Guides aged 5–105+ are encouraged to participate.
- One (1) entry per person.
- There is no cost to register or submit artwork to the GirlMade Centenary Edition Project.
- There is a restriction on artwork size and media used, please refer to the ‘What kind of artwork can I create’ section for details.
Online Submission Requirements:
- Submissions of final works due 8 September 2020.
- All artwork must be submitted online via the link provided. Submission of artwork confirms approval for your artwork to be sold in a virtual auction.
- All fields in the submission form must be completed (unless stated as “optional”).
- An image of the artwork must be uploaded via the online submission from.
- The accepted digital format is a JPEG of at least 300 dpi and less than 5 MB.
- Only two-dimensional (2D) artworks on flat surface will be accepted with a maximum 3mm protrusion.
- Three-dimensional (3D) artworks such as sculptures, audio visual or interactive installations will not be accepted.
- The maximum size of an artwork is 33.7 cm x 46 cm (the measurements of an A3 piece of paper with a 2cm frame) including framing and ready to hang.
- A4 size artworks are preferred.
- There is no minimum size. Artworks must be ready to hang, framed (or can be stretched canvas)
- Work may not weigh more than 5 kg.